Friday 22 March 2013

Yuuki 2

Spring is finally came. Yuuki and I take some adventures around Steveston. This post is a thought from what I have seen and felt during today's adventure. 

For people who studied in China, we know that there were many ancient chinese poets. I have studied a lot of poets during my education in China. I won't say that I enjoyed them that time, because all I did was memorizing the poem without completely understanding them.

When I was young, I tried to write poems. I found it's much harder than learning English. Later on, I focused on learning English, since I know I am moving over seas. 

Back to Yuuki. When we went to our adventure today, I let him off leash and enjoy the open field by himself.  I watched him run and sniff that made me think about some poems (see below). I hope Richmond keeps this field as the way it is. It's so nice to step in nature just one block away from home. 

  

诗人孟浩然的《过故人庄》
绿树村边合,青山郭外斜。
 


天街小雨润如酥,草色遥看近却无.
(韩愈)

              天苍苍,野茫茫,风吹草低见牛羊 (小狗)  




诗人陈子昂的《登幽州台歌》
前不见古人,   后不见来者。





天似穹庐,笼盖四野。   




登鹳雀楼, 作者:王之涣 
      白日依山尽,黄河入海流。   
欲穷千里目,更上一层楼。






1 comment:

  1. Could you add subtitles?

    My parents lived along that small ditch near your apartment. They lived in a tiny wood shack. That patch of land Yuuki is running in was way different in the old days. Its much nicer now.

    ReplyDelete