Saturday 13 July 2013

Saving Account is a go!

When you get married, there are lots of things to consider. One of those things are how do we handle our Finance together. Let it be how much we spend on a TV, how much we save for a trip, should we go to watch the JT concert, should we go to this amazing resort, etc.

I always have my own bank accounts. And being a female, I should say my saving ability is limited. These days we were often talking about what kind of a lifestyle we want to live in. We talked about what kind of lifestyle we want our kids to be born with. One thing leads to another, I started to feel the pressure.

I have to face my true-self that I am an spoiled only child in my family, who has been fortunately supported by my parents until now and probably will be forever. But, the baby is flowing to the surface, I wanna create an account that can be helpful for future.

So~~~ after three pay cheques went to things I love, now it's time to get back in track. I opened my first saving account and I am so excited to see it grow every month.

Funny thing is I nick named my Saving account : Yuuki. At least, we know Yuuki is well covered if he ever need Med service.


No comments:

Post a Comment