Sunday 14 April 2013

Yuuki is 8 month now.

Time is flying. Yuuki is 8 month old. I can't believe we have been raising him for more than 6 months already.

For Curtis and I, raising Yuuki is a test before we decide to be parents. I don't see Yuuki as a dog, but a baby with four legs. Curtis had more doubt when we got him, but these days, he kept telling Yuuki that he loves him so much.

I often joked that I am gonna raise a Montessori dog. The concept was easy. Teaching Yuuki to play with one toy at a time, and place the toy back in his toy box when he finished. He is still learning and it's an on going process. We often found that our apartment is out of order because of his toys in every corner.

However, I am proud that Yuuki is grown to be a confident, calm, and well behaviour dog. He is very affectioned and loves to give kisses.






No comments:

Post a Comment